First Responders Called To Martina McBride’s House Over Smoke

Advertisement
First Responders Called To Martina McBride’s House Over Smoke | Classic Country Music Videos
Advertisement
Advertisement

Martina McBride shared a shocking photo with her Instagram followers on Tuesday.

McBride’s photo offered fans a peek into her front yard, where several firetrucks had gathered. A team of Nashville firemen worked near the country singer’s home, and it was apparent that the McBride household must have suffered a fire-related accident.

Advertisement

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Martina McBride (@martinamcbride)

McBride shared in her Instagram caption that smoke was coming from an outlet beside the family Christmas tree. McBride called the fire department, who confirmed a short in the electrical dimmer caused the initial smoke to be safe.

“Well we had a little excitement here today,” McBride wrote on her Instagram caption. “Don’t worry! Everything is ok! Just saw a little smoke coming from an outlet by the Christmas tree. Turns out there was a short in the dimmer. All good.”

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Martina McBride (@martinamcbride)

McBride went on to thank her local fire department for being so thorough with their job. The team brought the singer relief that her home was safe and sound.

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Martina McBride (@martinamcbride)

Check out how McBride has spent her year in the video below.

Share on Facebook Share on Facebook

Don’t Miss Out! Sign up for the Latest Updates